The Bastard: part 2 The Bastard: part 2

That too was frickin awesome

I thought id review all your submissions as they're all so hilarious. I wish I could spurt insults as fast as him . . .

Baby Factory Baby Factory

Frickin Hilarious

To begin with it felt like a lame Salad Fingers rip off, sort of like Banana Fingers but then I thought it was freakin hilarious.

The stupid humour is brilliant, despite some of the poor animation and graphics. I haven't actually laughed out loud so much at any other Newgrounds Submission. That was freakin genius.

Socklops Socklops

Another brilliant Firth Flash

I feel that the only way to provoke a response to a review for Firth's work is to blam it. I couldn't even bring myself close to doing it, as I feel this should be in the top 10 flashes of all time on Newgrounds. It would be blasphemous not to give it full marks.

I feel that this is definitely one of your best works. I became slightly dubious after Pulch, though find this reassurance enough.

I like the new ideas of using photographic textures, I think you use it to good effect.

I don't suppose you're aware of salvia divinorum by any chance? The ending scene with the hoop reminded me of the effects it can provoke. Just a thought.

Good luck building your Flash enterprise anyway!

Ida's Luck - Part 1 Ida's Luck - Part 1

Great storytelling!

Really great storytelling - it had quite a cinematic feel to it. I loved the narration and the style of graphics are really good too.

The Black Bird 4 The Black Bird 4

Brilliant

I found the quality of the animations and the graphics truly inspirational. I love the way you've developed a persona for the leading character with his little owl sidekick. Some of the little touches reminded me of parts of Ghibli Studios animations.

Unlike the review below, I found the story intriguing and look forwards to the next one.

I've been searching for inspiration for an animated piece and I think this is it!

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Brilliant

I've been waiting a long time for another one of these. Absolutely brilliantly good. Still hoping that another Spoisbury Toastboy gets made.